Colin wanted me to share tonight's supper with you all today. Even though Ella was at Grandma's and it was just Colin and I, I put one of my lovely local chickens in the oven. I must say I do 'do' roasts well :) I also love my gas stove. I cooked this almost 7lb chicken in only 2 1/2 hours instead of the 3 1/2 it takes according to the recipes.
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Supper
Colin wanted me to share tonight's supper with you all today. Even though Ella was at Grandma's and it was just Colin and I, I put one of my lovely local chickens in the oven. I must say I do 'do' roasts well :) I also love my gas stove. I cooked this almost 7lb chicken in only 2 1/2 hours instead of the 3 1/2 it takes according to the recipes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment